|Finding Your Banks Routing Number|
1. Look on the bottom left of your checks to find your routing number which should be 9 digits long and in between brackets such as (000000000). See screen shot below.
2. Search your Banks website. It may be right there in front of your eyes.
3. Call your Bank. This number is one of the most typical items for them so they should have it.
4. Next time your at your Bank ask them for it. They may even have a handy card you can hold on to with your routing number and account number on it.
1. Did this assist you?
2. What's your method to find your routing number?
Image Credit: Rodrigo Moraes
Written By: Christopher E P