1. Look on the bottom left of your checks to find your routing number which should be 9 digits long and in between brackets such as (000000000). See screen shot below.
2. Search your credit unions website. It may be right there in front of your eyes.
3. Call your Credit Union. This number is one of the most common items for them so they should have it.
4. Next time your at your Credit Union ask them for it. They may even have a handy card you can hold on to with your routing number and account number on it.
1. Did this help you?
2. What's your route to find your routing number?
Image Credit: Krissyho
Written By: Christopher E P