|Inviting Someone to Church|
1. Invite them to play on a current sports team that your church has such as volleyball, baseball, softball, etc.
2. Have them come to a special service such as Easter or Christmas.
3. Just ask them. I know this might be an uncomfortable route, but you may be really surprised in the response that you get.
4. Invite them to a luncheon your church may be hosting.
5. Invite them to a special event they may be hosting at night such as a concert that is going on.
- Remember all you can do is ask, don’t take it personal if they decide not to go.
- Sometimes these things take time and won’t just be overnight where they love coming most likely.
- How have you invited someone to church?
- Have any of these methods worked for you?
- What’s your method to inviting someone to church?
Written By: Christopher E P