|Testing Your Internet Speed|
1. The first thing you will want to do is get on your computer and make sure you are connected to your Internet.
2. Next, open up your Internet browser
3. Next you will want to utilize one of these sites to test your Internet speed. Most of these should have just a button to press to begin.
Band Width Place
4. From here you will see the upload and download Internet speeds populate after the service has finished.
* Once you have your upload and download speeds in front of you, match them up to what is projected by your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
* If you’re not sure of what your Internet speed should be, contact you’re ISP (Internet Service Provider) and they will be able to tell you what it should be.
* If you notice a huge difference in what Internet speed you’re getting and what your ISP (Internet Service Provider) states you should be getting contact them and have them conduct a test.
* Remember it is possible that it could be your PC, but start at the main source and have them test it fully. After all if your paying for high Internet speeds you want to make sure you are receiving the right product.
1. What’s your tip on getting your Internet speed?
2. Have you notice your Internet speed being slow?
Image Credit: Steve Keys