1. Assemble these ingredients:
• 1 1-1/2-pound skinless center-cut salmon fillet, divided into four pieces
• 1 cup milk
• 1/2 cup bread crumbs
• 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
• 1 egg
• 1/4 cup butter, melted
• 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
• 2 tablespoons honey
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
3. Place the fillets in a dish and cover with milk. Soak for 10 minutes.
4. Stir Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs together in a large bowl. Beat egg in a separate bowl. Remove the salmon fillets from the milk and dip in the beaten egg. Dredge fillets in the Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs.
5. Place the fillets on the prepared sheet and bake for 15 minutes, turning once. If the salmon does not feel tender when tested with a fork, return to the oven for two minutes and test again.
6. Combine butter, mustard and honey. Pour over baked salmon fillets.
1. How do you bake salmon?
Image Credit: puzzlemepuzzle
Written By: Shannon R