|Cooking Pork Tenderloin in The Oven|
1. You will need:
• 1 cup apple juice
• 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary or 4 teaspoons dried rosemary
• 8 cloves garlic, minced
• 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
• 1 2-lb pork tenderloin
2. Combine the first five ingredients. Refrigerate 1/3 cup of the resulting mixture. Place the tenderloin and remaining marinade in a large resealable plastic bag. Refrigerate overnight.
3. Drain the pork and discard marinade. Place the tenderloin in a roasting pan. Pour the 1/3 cup reserved marinade over the meat. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until your meat thermometer reads 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Let stand for 10 minutes.
1. Use leftover pork tenderloin to make sandwiches. Slice the pork, top with barbecue sauce and layer in sandwich rolls.
1. Whats your recipe for cooking pork tenderloin in the oven?
Image Credit: Tojosan