1. What you will need:
• 5-8 pound turkey breast, bone-in
• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• 1 tablespoon sage
• 1 teaspoon rosemary
• 1 teaspoon thyme
• 1 teaspoon salt
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Rinse turkey and pat dry. Place in roasting pan and brush with oil.
4. Combine spices and rub into breast.
5. Tent foil loosely over turkey breast.
6. Remove foil after one hour. Bake uncovered an additional 1 to 2 1/4 hours or until a thermometer inserted into the thickest portion of the breast reads 170 degrees Fahrenheit.
1. For easier carving, let the turkey stand for 20 minutes after removing from the oven.
1. How do you cook a turkey breast in the oven?
Image Credit: MookieLuv