What you will need:
½ cup peanut butter
¼ cup butter
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
½ teaspoon vanilla
9 cups Crispix cereal
1 ½ cups powdered sugar
1. Mix peanut butter, butter and chocolate chips together in a microwave-safe bowl.
2. Microwave for one minute, stir and microwave again for 30 seconds.
3. Stir vanilla into peanut butter-chocolate mixture.
4. Pour Crispix cereal into a large bowl.
5. Add peanut butter-chocolate mixture to cereal, tossing to coat evenly. Cover all cereal completely.
6. Pour powdered sugar into a 2-gallon zip-lock bag.
7. Add the cereal mixture to the bag. Add in separate batches if the bag is not large enough to accommodate all the cereal, leaving room for shaking.
8. Shake the bag to coat the cereal mixture with powdered sugar.
9. Serve puppy chow in a large bowl.
1. Puppy Chow may be frozen; in fact, some people prefer to eat it that way.
2. Remember, this snack contains chocolate and should never be fed to dogs.
Image Credit: SheRee K
Written By: Shannon R