|Making Cranberry Sauce|
What you will need:
• 12 ounces of cranberries
• 1 cup of granulated sugar
• 1 cup of orange juice
1. Dissolve sugar in the orange juice in a medium-sized pan over medium heat.
2. Stir in cranberries, and cook them until they begin to pop, about 10 minutes.
3. Take from heat, and pour sauce into a bowl. The sauce will thicken with cooling.
• For a more gelled sauce, reduce orange juice to ½ cup.
• For more flavor, reduce orange juice to ¾ cup, and add ¼ cup of Grand Marnier.
Image Credit: Idandersen
Written By: Shannon R