|Green Bean Casserole|
Read on to learn how to make classic Green Bean Casserole.
What you will need:
• 1 10-3/4 ounce can of cream of mushroom soup
• 4 cups of fresh, cut, cooked green beans
• ½ cup milk
• 1 teaspoon soy sauce
• 1/8 teaspoon pepper
• 1 1/3 cups of French-fried onions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix milk, soy sauce, soup and pepper together in a 1-½ quart casserole dish.
3. Add beans and half of the fried onions.
4. Bake for 25 minutes.
5. Add remaining half of the fried onions.
6. Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until onions are slightly browned.
- You may substitute two 14 ½-ounce cans of green beans or two 9-ounce packages of frozen cut green beans, thawed, for the fresh green beans.
- For a different taste, try cream of celery or cream of chicken soup in place of the cream of mushroom soup.
Written By: Shannon R