|Deviled Eggs Recipe|
Treat your holiday guests to classic deviled eggs by following some easy steps.
What you will need:
• 6 hard-boiled eggs
• 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
• 1 teaspoon vinegar
• 1 teaspoon sugar
• 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Place eggs in a pan of cold water. Bring to a boil, and remove from heat. Cover pot, and leave for 15 minutes. Cool in cold water. Peel eggs.
2. Slice eggs in half. Remove yolks. Put whites to the side.
3. Mash yolks, and add mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, mustard and salt. Mix ingredients well.
4. Place mixture into a plastic zip-top bag. Cut one corner, and pipe the mixture into the egg whites.
5. Sprinkle with paprika.
6. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- For easy peeling, use eggs that are close to their expiration date.
- Rest the eggs on their side overnight before cooking to center the yolks. The cooked egg whites stand up better to handling when yolks are centered.
Written By: Shannon R