|Cooking Crab Legs|
1. Boil 2 cups of water in a large pot.
2. Set the crab legs into a vegetable steamer over the pan.
3. Bring water to a second boil, and begin timing.
4. Steam for 5 to 7 minutes.
5. Serve with lemon wedges and melted butter.
1. Fill a large pan to the halfway mark with water. Add 1 tablespoon of salt.
2. Bring the water to a boil, and slowly and carefully lower the crab legs into the pan.
3. Reduce heat, and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes.
4. Remove from pan and rinse. Serve hot.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Add 1/8 inch of water to shallow pan. Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 2 tablespoons butter and 2 teaspoons seasoning salt, and stir well.
3. Add crab legs in a single layer. Cover with foil.
4. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Consider covering your table with a plastic cloth. Cracking crab legs can be messy.
- Nutcrackers are useful for cracking legs to remove the meat.
Written By: Shannon R