You will need:
• 1 7-ounce jar marshmallow crème
• 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
• 2/3 cups evaporated milk
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
• 2 cups milk chocolate chips
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• ½ cup chopped walnuts
1. Cover the bottom of an 8x8x2-inch pan with foil. Set to the side.
2. Combine sugar, marshmallow crème, butter, evaporated milk and salt in a large heavy-bottomed pan over medium heat.
3. Bring to a boil, and cook for 6 ½ minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Remove from stove, and pour in milk chocolate and semisweet chocolate chips.
5. Stir vigorously until mixture is smooth and chocolate is melted.
6. Mix in vanilla and nuts.
7. Pour into lined pan.
8. Chill in refrigerator until firm, about two hours.
9. Use foil to lift the fudge from the pan.
10. Remove and discard the foil.
- To keep fudge fresh, cover with plastic wrap and store in a cool place in a tightly sealed container.
- Stir fudge with a wooden spoon that will not heat up during mixing.
Written By: Shannon R