|Cooking Ribs In The Oven|
Parboiling them before baking will give you ribs that are fall-apart tender. Use a good barbecue sauce for the best results.
What you will need to cook your ribs:
• 2 1/2 pounds country-style pork ribs
• 1 tablespoon garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 teaspoon onion powder
• 1 tablespoon salt
• Dash of Worcestershire sauce
• 1 cup good-quality barbeque sauce
1. Place ribs in large pot, and cover with water.
2. Add garlic powder, pepper, onion powder, salt and Worcestershire sauce to pot.
3. Bring pot to a boil, and cook until ribs are tender, 45 minutes to 1 hour.
4. Preheat oven to 325 F.
5. Transfer ribs to a 9 x 13-inch dish, and cover with barbeque sauce.
6. Cover with aluminum foil, and bake ribs for 1 to 1 ½ hours. Check to ensure internal temperature has reached 160 F.
Image Credit: dustin_j_williams
Written By: Shannon R