|Recipe For Banana Pudding|
You will need:
• 1 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
• 1 8-ounce brick softened cream cheese
• 1 5-ounce package instant-variety vanilla pudding
• 3 cups milk, chilled
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 8 ounces frozen whipped cream topping, thawed
• 4 sliced bananas
• One-half of a 12-ounce package vanilla wafers
1. Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
2. Add condensed milk, chilled milk, vanilla pudding mix and vanilla, beating until creamy and smooth.
3. Fold in one-half of whipped topping.
4. Line the bottom of a trifle bowl or 9-x-13-inch glass dish with vanilla wafers.
5. Place banana slices on wafers.
6. Spread with vanilla pudding.
7. Top with remainder of whipped topping.
- Toss banana slices with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice before adding to dessert to prevent browning.
- Do not use banana-flavor instant pudding mix because it will give the pudding an artificial flavor.
Written By: Shannon R