|Homemade Peanut Butter|
You will need:
• 3 teaspoons peanut or olive oil
• 4 cups roasted peanuts
• 1 teaspoon salt
1. Place 2 cups of peanuts in blender or food processor.
2. Add 1 ½ teaspoons of the oil.
3. Grind the peanuts for three minutes.
4. Add remaining oil and nuts.
5. Continue grinding the nut-oil mixture until desired consistency is reached. Blend longer for creamy peanut butter.
6. Add salt, and mix for one or two minutes.
- This peanut butter does not contain preservatives, so it must be refrigerated. Keep in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- Stir before using to blend in oil that rises to the top of the peanut butter.
Written By: Shannon R