|Key Lime Pie Recipe|
You will need:
• 1 9-inch graham wafer crust
• 24 ounces sweetened condensed milk
• ¾ cup key lime juice (requires approximately 20 small limes)
• ½ cup sour cream
• 1 tablespoon lime zest
• Whipped cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Mix condensed milk, key lime juice, sour cream and lime zest in a medium bowl.
3. Pour into crust.
4. Bake for five to eight minutes, being careful not to brown the pie.
5. Top with whipped cream and thin lime slices.
6. Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
- You may substitute six ounces of bottled lime juice for the fresh lime juice.
- For best results, chill this pie overnight.
Written By: Shannon R