|Pizza Dough Without Yeast|
Yeast also creates carbon dioxide, which helps the dough rise. The process of yeast growth takes time, however.
When you need a pizza crust in a hurry, or if you just don’t like dealing with yeast, consider making a no-yeast crust for your next pizza.
The following recipe makes a tender crust that is different in texture and taste from a yeast-based crust but is still quite tasty.
Ingredients You Will Need To Make Your Pizza Dough
• 1 ½ cups flour
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1 egg, lightly beaten
• 2/3 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Grease a pizza pan, pizza stone or cookie sheet with olive or vegetable oil.
2. Mix together flour, salt and oregano in a large bowl.
3. Add egg and milk, stirring well.
4. Roll the dough out, and transfer to pan.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 8 minutes.
Image Credit: jspatchwork
Written By: Shannon R