You will need:
• 1 1/3 cups of water, warmed to 105 F
• ½ teaspoon salt
• 3 ½ to 4 cups of flour
• 1 tablespoon sugar
• 2 teaspoons yeast
• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
• Vegetable oil for pans or cooking spray
1. Grease two pizza pans.
2. Combine salt, sugar and yeast in a large bowl.
3. Warm water in microwave-safe bowl. Use a thermometer if you are not sure of the correct temperature. Water must be warm enough to support yeast growth but not hot enough to kill it.
4. Add water to yeast combination, and stir to mix completely.
5. Let rest for a couple of minutes. Yeast should begin to foam.
6. Add 2 tablespoons of oil, and stir.
7. Add flour, stirring until flour is absorbed and mixture forms into dough.
8. Transfer dough to a floured surface, and knead for 10 minutes. Add flour until the dough is no longer sticky.
9. Divide dough into two balls.
10. Roll out each ball and transfer to greased pizza pan.
11. Allow to rise 30 minutes.
12. Preheat oven to 425 F.
13. Spoon pizza sauce on dough. Cover with cheese and toppings.
14. Bake 15 minutes, until cheese bubbles and outer crust turns golden-brown.
15. Serve hot.
Image Credit: Dalboz17
Written By: Shannon R