|Rum Balls Recipe|
You will need:
• 2 1/2 cups graham or vanilla wafers, crushed
• 2 tablespoons cocoa
• 1 cup powdered sugar
• 1 cup walnuts, finely chopped
• 3 tablespoons light or dark corn syrup
• 1/4 cup dark rum
1. Combine wafers, sugar and cocoa powder in a medium bowl.
2. Add walnuts, rum and corn syrup. Stir until blended.
3. Shape dough into 1-inch balls, and roll in powdered sugar.
4. Store in an air-tight container in a cool place. Rum balls may be frozen for several weeks.
Image Credit: BenFrantzDale
Written By: Shannon R