|Ending a Blog Post|
1. Offer a call to action. Offer your blog readers the next step they can take, or a challenge you set for them.
2. Offer them the topic of your next post. When you offer valuable content to your readers they tend to start to find value and trust in you. Why not offer them some ideas on what your next post is so they know it's worth coming back.
3. Ask them to share. It's a very simple asking of your blog readers, especially if you have just offered them mind blowing content.
If you loved what you have just read, I would really appreciate it if you would share this. It would be greatly appreciated.4. Have valuable resources. Offering your readers some valuable resources can help broaden their knowledge on the current topic your talking about, or offer a product to help them take action.
5. Ask open ended questions to encourage blog commenting. Everyone loves chipping in with their own 2 cents. Why not set up your readers to respond.
Whats your thoughts?6. Offer them the ability to sign up to your blog. Give them outlets such as Email, Twitter or Facebook so that they have social or email outlets to continue to follow you. This just helps deepen your relationship overall and adds more value to your site to this reader.
How do you end your blog posts? Have you found your idea has really increased your overall interaction with your readers?
7. Promote your own products. Not saying you have any yet, but it's a great time to offer the products you may have developed or maybe even use on this blog.
Love this blog? Check out How Skills Templates and get your own custom blog just like I have.8. Offer related posts that the user may love. Now sometimes we already have these set up automatically at the end of our posts, but maybe even manually add them in to add a personal touch.
If you loved this article make sure to read "How to Promote a Blog Post" for some more knowledgeable information to help expand your blogging presenceQuestions:
1. Whats your favorite way to end your blog posts?
2. Have you found any of these methods valuable when ending a blog post?
Image Credit: dkalo
Written By: Christopher E P