|Auto Insurance Quote|
Read on to learn how to obtain good auto insurance coverage while keeping your premiums low.
1. Shop around. Many websites provide rates from a variety of companies. Ask friends and family for recommendations. Find out what their experiences have been when filing claims with their insurance companies.
2. Drive safely. Insurance companies usually offer discounts to drivers after three years of driving without moving violations or accidents. A defensive driving course may also qualify you for a discount.
3. Check to see if your employer or any of your professional groups offers group programs.
4. Take note that many insurers offer discounts for any teen drivers in your home who get good grades or who have taken a driver education course.
5. Consider buying your auto and home insurance from the same insurance company. Many insurance companies offer discounts when you do so.
6. Think about raising your deductible. Your monthly bill will be smaller; however, if you do have an accident your out-of-pocket expenses will be higher.
7. Remember that the lowest premium does not always indicate the best deal for you. Do not settle for the minimum coverage required by your state. Buy the coverage most appropriate for your particular situation.
Written By: Shannon R